General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions adjust the rights and obligations of the parties entered into purchase contracts through an online store T-tomi Accessories Ltd. at http://www.t-tomi.cz/ (hereinafter "shop"). These terms and conditions shall be issued in accordance with § 1751 of the Act no. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, and forms part of the contents of purchase contracts that are entered in the online store. If the parties in contract do not arrange content of rights and obligations differently from these general conditions, the terms and conditions are rightful. The content of the contract takes precedence before the general terms and conditions. If you conclude the sales contract at T-tomi Accessories Ltd., as a seller, and the buyer is a consumer, these conditions are part of the purchase contract and as such are available to download from the consumer together with the contract.
Terms and Conditions adjust the rights and obligations of the parties of the contract under the Civil Code and in the case of consumer comply with the provisions of Law no. 634/1992 Coll., On consumer protection, and include all information under the provisions of § 1811 of the Civil Code for the following contracts concluded with consumers via the Internet trade.
a) The Seller - T-tomi Accessories Ltd., headquaters Vodní 130/26, Horka nad Moravou, 783 35, IČ: 29450667
tel.: +420 777 772 118
b) The buyer - the buyer is an entrepreneur, a person who buys goods in accordance with these terms and conditions for the purpose of its business; the buyer is a consumer, a person who does not purchase goods for the purposes of his business, but for personal use.
c) Purchase Contract - Purchase Contract, the Seller undertakes to refer the matter to the buyer, which is the subject of purchase, and allows him to acquire title to it, and the buyer agrees that the thing takes over and pays to the seller the purchase price.
d) Consumer contract - a contract according to the point of purchase. c) signed by the seller as an entrepreneur in the course of his business as a buyer and consumer, a natural or legal person who at the conclusion of the contract and not in the course of its business, buys goods or services for purposes other than trading these products or services.
e) Distance contract - a contract entered into by the seller and buyer as a consumer means of distance communication (internet), which allows to make a contract without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties of the contract - through an online store
e) Goods and price - of all goods, its characteristics and accurate prices with the relevant fees and taxes, which are offered for sale are given entirely at http://www.t-tomi.cz
f) Complaints procedure - full details of the Seller's liability for defects in the goods sold and the procedures by which the buyer can apply defects at the Seller, which are published at
II. Contract of sale
a) The buyer makes a proposal to conclude a purchase contract for goods by using the form in the online store order goods the type and quantity, is thus determined by the price of goods, which corresponds to the prices found at the online store. By submitting the order, the buyer confirms that he was acquainted with these terms and conditions. Terms and conditions are available for download below and to store permanent data carrier.
b) Adoption of the draft agreement the seller and the buyer confirm receipt of the order to the e-mail stated in the order and delivery confirmation receipt of the order to the buyer's sales agreements.
c) Upon the conclusion of the sales contract the buyer and seller are bound by the terms and conditions and the purchaser agrees with them. Buyer of this fact adequately warned before submitting your order, without acknowledgment familiarity with terms and conditions is not possible to send an order.
d) Payment of the purchase price - see III. Payment Terms
e) deposit on the purchase price - the seller is entitled to demand advance payment before delivery of up to 100% of the order value. In the case that the advance payment is requested, it is subjected of the tax documents. After delivery of the goods, the value deducte from on the invoice.
e) Deposit on the purchase price - the seller is entitled to demand advance payment before delivery of up to 100% of the order value. In the event that the advance is requested, it is subjected to the tax documents. After delivery of the goods on the invoice is the price deducted.
III. Payment terms and methods of payment
a) Prices - Seller reserves the right to change the published prices. Valid prices are confirmed by the buyer to the seller at the time of order confirmation and are dependent on current prices at the time of receipt of an order. If the valid price is identical or lower than written, faxed or e-mailed order, is not subsequently confirmed and the price is delivered for the price valid at the time of receipt of order. If the price is higher than the price stated on the order, the Seller shall immediately inform the buyer, who may accept the new price or refuse delivery without penalty. When verbal or telephone order is always communicated to the Buyer applicable price for the order.
b) Methods of payment - payment of the purchase price is to be done in the following ways:
• cash on delivery at the seller's premises in Sternberg, street Nádražní 49
• COD (cash on delivery) - Payments on receipt of the goods upon delivery through deliverysmen
• advance payment by bank transfer - the option to pay to the bank account of the seller prior to the delivery. If the buyer chooses in order for this method of payment, upon order completion buyer will be offered a basis for payment (account number, amount, variable symbol). The entire order with the following information can also be printed. The same data and come to the buyer via e-mail, if entered into an order contact e-mail. Goods will be delivered after payment is credited to the seller's account.
IV. Delivery conditions for the Czech Republic
a) Method of delivery of goods - goods supplied by product availability and operational possibilities of seller as soon as possible, usually 2-5 working days from order confirmation to the buyer or the payment by the buyer in case of payment by bank transfer, in exceptional cases, delivery time may be longer. Place of delivery is determined based on the customer's order. For delivery fulfillment is considered a supply of goods to the address indicated in the order. Transport to the destination address is provided by the seller. The shipment of goods includes standard tax document (invoice), instructions for use of the product in the Czech language and other documents necessary for the use of the goods. Delivery of goods provided by the seller through the carrier's General Logistics Systems Czech Republic, Ltd, headquaters Průmyslová 5619/1, CZ-58601 Jihlava, ID: 26087961 (hereinafter GLS) and the Czech Post.
GLS for payment by bank transfer ................ ........... 89 CZK / 1 package of up to 25 kg
GLS with COD ......................................................... 124 CZK / 1 package of up to 25 kg
Shipping above 1300 CZK free of charge
GLS for payment by bank transfer ................ ........... 89 CZK / 1 package of up to 25 kg
GLS with COD ....................... ................................. 124 CZK / 1 package of up to 25 kg
Shipping over 7000 CZK without VAT free of charge
Delivery terms for the Slovak Republic
Deliveries will be the subject of performance according to product availability and operational possibilities of the seller fulfilled as soon as possible, usually in 5-10 working days, in exceptional cases, delivery time may be longer. The delivery address is determined in the customer's order. For the fulfillment of delivery shall be deemed delivery of the object to that address. Delivery does not include installation of the subject of performance. Transport to the destination address is provided by the seller. The shipment of goods includes standard tax document (invoice), instructions for use of the product in the Czech language.
GLS for payment by bank transfer ......................... 7.99 Euro / 1 package up to 25kg
GLS for payment by bank transfer .............. ........... 7.99 Euro / 1 package of up to 25 kg
V. Withdrawal from the contract
a) Cancellation of the order by the buyer (entrepreneur) - the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract at any time before handing over the goods to the carrier for delivery by the seller to the buyer, without any penalty.
b) Withdrawal from the contract concluded with a consumer with the help of remote communication devices - in accordance with § 1829 following the Civil Code, the consumer has the right to withdraw from a contract concluded by distance communication via the Internet business without giving any reason within 14 days from receipt of goods. In that case the buyer only pays the cost for returning the goods. Payments for goods returned to the account in the Slovak Republic, seller sends the fees charged to the recipient. Procedure of withdrawal from the contract as follows:
• send a letter (addressed to T-tomi Accessories Ltd., Nádražní 49, 785 01 Šternberk) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the text: "Withdraw from the contract of DD.MM.RRRR no. (order number) closed at online shop T-tomi Accessories and demand reimbursement of the purchase price paid for the goods to the address (if required by the consumer refund to the account, enter the account number). "Date and signature
• send printed and completed form to withdraw from contract concluded by means of distance communication, which is available for download under the General Terms and Conditions
• goods delivered to the address of the seller: T-tomi Accessories Ltd, Nádražní 49, 785 01 Šternberk
• goods to the consumer within the withdrawal sent to the address of the seller, send preferably in the original packaging, undamaged, complete with proof of purchase, but always in a container that will protect goods from damage, for which they would in that case corresponded to the consumer. Do not send by cash on delivery service, we recommend to insure the goods.
• if you meet all the above conditions for returning the goods, the seller sends money for goods and money for the delivery to consumer bank or in a way chosen by the consumer in withdrawing from the contract, not later than 14 working days after the withdrawal, but not earlier than the seller will receive the returned goods or proof that the goods were handed over to the consumer to be transported to the seller.
• withdrawal is effective if the written resignation is sent within 14 days of receipt of goods by the consumer. In the case that any of the above conditions is absent of demonstrable receipt withdrawal in that period (e.g. only sent the returned goods free of expression of the will of withdrawal), the seller will not accept withdrawal from the contract and the goods will be returned on the cost of sending back.
The consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract for the supply of sealed goods which the consumer unsealed. Because of the hygienic reasons it cannot be returned.
VI. Order cancellation by the seller - the seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in the following cases: the goods is not already produced or delivered or the price differs significantly. In the case this happens, the seller shall immediately upon this fact contact the buyer to agree further action. In the case that the buyer has paid part or the whole amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or address as soon as possible.
VII. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic and European Union regulations. Supervisory authority and supervision of the seller over consumer contracts is the Czech Trade Inspection.